Wisdom Talks 14 – The 4 V’s
Are you wasting a lot of time, energy and relationships by not aligning with what’s important to you?
In this episode of Wisdom Talks John Barter shares a teaching called “The 4 V’s”. This teaching is important in make sure our doing aligns with our being and our sense of self.
In This Episode:
- Understand the 4 V’s
- Appreciating the foundation that values provide in our life
- Understanding how our virtues are expressed
- Understanding how we use views to engage and relate in life. How our views affect chooses that we have and make.
- How our vision, our dreams our aspirations help direct where we are going
- Understanding how stress can occur when our doing doesn’t align with our being. When our 4 V’s are stifled, compromised or not fulfilled.
- How our 4 V’s help us understand what is important to us
- Why our 4 V’s need to be compatible in relationships
- Helping you connect into your 4 V’s
- Appreciating your worth and sense of self by reminding yourself of your 4 V’s
What are your 4 V’s? Reflect on how your life is being expressed through them.