Wisdom Talks 13 – The 4 Elements
In this episode of Wisdom Talks John Barter reflects on ‘The 4 Elements’ that make up our body and physical existence – Earth, Water, Fire and Air.
In this Episode:
- An understanding of the 4 Great Elements. The elements vital to life.
- Earth – the solid and firm element of the body
- Water – the liquid and fluid element of the body
- Fire – the heat and warmth element of the body
- Air – the breath and air element of the body
- An appreciation of what is this body; what is this phenomenon?
- An appreciation and acceptance of Aging, Illness and Death. The opposites of what we tend to focus on – Youth, Health and Mortality.
- When these elements are out of balance unease and stress can occur.
- The 5th Element of Space.
- Everything is subject to change. The 4 Elements are coming and going.
- Our bodies change and we need to be at ease with that; but look after our bodies at the same time.