- This event has passed.
Course – 2015 HSC Help Stay Calm
February 4, 2015
In 2015, we are starting a very exciting new course which will be run by John Barter and Megan Miller.
February 4, 11, 18, 25 – run over 4 weeks every Wednesday
This course aims to support and prepare students entering years 10, 11 or 12 for their HSC journey.
This course also aims to support and prepare parents of students. Also applicable for University students who might be struggling with exams.
It’s important to recognise these students are emerging adults, and it’s a time of change for everyone in the family. It’s also a time of great pressure and increased challenges.
It has practical application whilst founded on Wisdom Based Perspectives.
- Understanding & Practicing Mindfulness and the benefits of Meditation
- Mindful Study – what happens to us when workloads increase, what can we do to manage this pressure?
- Mindful Exams – stress less, stay calm and have a clear mind
- TOOLKIT – putting the toolkit into practice and life beyond the HSC
Course due to commence February 2015.
Relevant for both students and parents.
Co-presented by John Barter and Megan Miller.
Cost $250/person – EARLY BIRD RATE IF PAID BEFORE 31st December 2014.
What People Said About This Course
- Amelia (Student) – I loved it!
- Matthew (Father of Student) – Was great, I got to have one on one meail with my son beforehanmd! Excellent course – should be mainstream
- Suzy (Mother of Student) – Thought it was great, and I will recommend to my friends