- This event has passed.
Retreat – Gratefulness at Farrant’s Hill on Sunday 31st July 2016
July 31, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Gratefulness is an expression of communication and communion with our experience of life as a human being. Gratefulness is a response of the heart from both wisdom and compassion and allows a joy, a vigour and a freshness in engaging in the moment.
Take the time to Pause & Be Present, to realise how to be Grateful and how being Grateful can change our perspective on life.
- Exploring our conception and perception of Gratefulness
- The Psychology of Gratefulness
- The MIND/BODY health benefits of Gratefulness
- Mindfulness Meditation developing Gratefulness
- Gratefulness towards elements and aspects of our life
11 Doubleview Road, Farrant’s Hill